The Facebook algorithm has taken a lot of twists and turns over the years. Each new update brings a new set of challenges — and opportunities — for publishers.
Facebook + Google own 90% of new ad revenue , leaving just 10% for brands and media companies looking for the almighty ROI. As Facebook continues the back-and-forth battle with Google to get the upper hand on the ad share market, the platform is going to need publishers more than ever. For real.
That's the catch though: Publishers need Facebook just as much as the platform needs them. It's a symbiotic relationship that's experienced some bumps in the road along the way, but at the end of the day it has to work out. Despite platform hiccups, your social strategy should be inherently selfish and focused on repeat followers and revenue. At RebelMouse, we believe you can leverage the behemoth that is Facebook to benefit your brand. But it's important to take a look at the odyssey thus far.
In this guide, you'll learn the following:
- How the Facebook algorithm has evolved with a comprehensive look at its past, including News Feed re-prioritization, ad flexibility, and the elusive organic reach.
- How brands and media companies are playing an active role in a relationship that has to work: Facebook and publishers.
- How to leverage the Facebook algorithm for your own Page, and secure a social strategy that brings in loyal audiences and real revenue.
Fill out the form below to get your free copy!